Home / Contact Us
Members need to create an account before they can post ads or send messages on Vagood. Getting started is quick, easy, and free.
1. Click Register at the top of the Vagood homepage.
2. Enter your name, email, and the password you would like to use to sign into Vagood.
3. Click Register at the bottom of the form.
4. You'll receive a welcome email to the address you entered in the form. To finalize your account, open the email and click Activate Your Account.
You should now be able to login and begin your Vagood journey.
If you haven't received your welcome email, check your email's junk and/or spam folders. Then, make sure to add [email protected] to your email’s safe list.
Once you’ve registered your account, you can login to get started.
1. Click Login on the Vagood homepage.
2. Enter the email and password you used to register.
3. Click Login.
For help resetting your password, click Forgotten password.
How to Logout
1. Click on the user name at the top of the page.
2. Click Logout.
You will be logged out of your account right away. This only works on the device you used to logout. If you also use another computer or mobile device, you will remain logged in there until you logout using that device.
Before you create your ad, make sure you have signed in to your Vagood account by clicking Login/Register and entering your account information. If you don’t have an account yet, you can register an account in a few minutes before posting.
To post an ad:
1. Click the Post button at the top of the Vagood page.
2. Type in the name of what you’re selling so we can suggest a category.
3. Select from the categories shown or click Or browse to find a category. If browsing, continue to select from the subcategories until the Continue button appears.
4. Click Select your location instead and choose your city. until the Continue button appears.
5. Under the Ad Title section, click into the box and type in a descriptive title.
6. Enter the price using numbers only. The pound symbol and punctuation will be added automatically when you post your ad.
7. Add pictures to your ad by clicking Add Images and selecting the files from your computer. If you’re having trouble, follow the troubleshooting steps in our I Can't Add Photos article.
8. Click into the box in the Description section and type in information about your ad. Be as detailed as possible. If you're not sure what information you should add, think about what you would want to know if you were the buyer.
9. Choose your contact method. It defaults to the email linked to your account, but you can choose phone only by selecting phone and then deselecting email.
10. Double check your ad details. When you’re ready, click Post My Ad.
Note: Ads may take some time to go live to the site. If your ad isn’t visible right away, please be patient. We’ll send you an message to let you know when your ad goes live to the site. You can also check the status of your ad in the Manage My Ads section.
Not letting you post?
If you receive a 'please fill out all required fields' error or see a section highlighted in red, it means that there is information missing or not formatted correctly. Click into the red section. If it was empty, enter the information. If you already had information in that field, try removing any symbols or specialized punctuation. If it's a number-specific field (price, kilometres, etc.), make sure you use numbers only.
Still having trouble? Try clearing your cookies and cache.
There can be a number of issues that interfere with uploading images to the site. If you’re having trouble, try the following:
1. Check the size of your images. Each individual photo must be under 4 MB. If your photos are over 4 MB, reduce the size and try again.
2. Check the format of the images. Vagood accepts JPG, JPEG and PNG. If your image is not one of these formats, you will need to convert it before uploading.
3. Make sure your web browser isn’t interfering.
Tip: If you’re not sure how to resize an image or change its format, here’s an easy online tool that will help: https://www.iloveimg.com/
Out of Order Photos
Photos should be uploaded in the order you want them to appear on your ad. If you’d like to change the order, you will need to edit your ad, remove the photos and reupload them in the new order.
There are a few common errors you may run into when trying to create your ad. Most of the time, you may just need to edit one of the fields or add more information.
Error Message: ‘Almost there, but it looks like you’ve missed something?’
You’ll see this error when you’re trying to post an ad. It’s caused by one or more of the information fields not being filled out correctly. To find out which field is preventing you from posting, scroll up the page and look for the fields that have an X next to them. They should also have a message below the field explaining how to fix the issue.
‘You must write at least 10 words in your description’
To give you the best chance of selling your item, your ad needs a detailed description. Make sure that you have at least 10 words with spaces between each word.
‘Please enter a price lower than £1,000,000,000’
Prices should be entered as numbers only. The price field won’t accept letters, symbols, or other characters. If you want your price to be £7,700, type in 7700 and the pound symbol will be added in afterward.
‘Please select at least one method of contact for your ad’
You can choose if you’d prefer to be contacted by masked email or by phone. But, all ads must have at least one type of contact information included. To fix this error, check the boxes beside either Email or Phone.
Still Having Trouble?
If you’ve filled out the field correctly and you’re still unable to post your ad, try clearing your cookies and cache.
At Vagood, we rely on our community to help us keep everything as it should be.
Reporting an ad
You can report any ad from its page. You’ll find the report button on the right, just above the seller’s contact details. Please report an ad if you think it’s:
1. no longer available
2. a duplicate
3. illegal or fraudulent
Share any information you think is relevant. Read through our safety advice and review our posting rules and you’ll be a shining example of how to keep yourself and other users safe on Vagood.
Whether your item is sold or you want to delete and repost it, removing your ads only takes a moment.
1. Click on the user name at the top of the page.
2. Select Manage My Ads from the drop-down list.
3. Find the ad you'd like to remove in your list.
4. Click Delete within the box for that ad.
5. Choose either "Yes" or "No".
Once you’ve told us whether or not your ad was successful, it will be removed from the queues.
We want to make your buying and selling experiences the best they can be. When you have a question that needs answering or an issue that needs addressing, we’ll be here to lend a hand.
Email: [email protected]