MEDISAFETRAININGis a highly professional Birmingham based training company providing very high qualityHSE compliantlow cost onsiteFirst Aid, Care, Health & Safety training solutions for your business and organisation.
Our First Aid at work courses are designed for people who need to comply with health and safety requirements of theHealth and Safety at Work Act 1974and theFirst Aid Health and Safety Regulations 1981in the work place.
We can arrange and provide bothin houseandOFQUAL regulated RQF accreditedcourses and certificates with prior agreement . Please note that QCF has now been replaced byOFQUAL RQF(Regulated Qualification Framework).
We offer flexibility of accommodating in house training courses at your work place at a time convenient to you duringweekdays, weekends or evenings.
We also offeronsite bespoketraining courses according to your own specific training requirements in the work place.
Our two-daysPaediatric First Aidcourse satisfies the guidelines and criteria as laid down by theEarly Years Foundation Stage(EYFS) andOFSTED.
MEDISAFETRAININGprovides numerous onsite training courses:
- Basic Life Support
- Sports First Aid (SFA)
- First Aid Annual Refresher
- Emergency First Aid Awareness
- 1 DayEmergency First Aid at Work(EFAW)
- 2 DaysFirst Aid at Work Requalification
- 3 DaysFirst Aid at Work (FAW)
- Basic Paediatric First Aid
- 2 DaysPaediatric First Aid(PFA)
- 1 DayEmergency Paediatric First Aid(EPFA)
- CPRandAutomated External Defibrillator(AED) training
- Anaphylaxis and Adrenaline auto injector(Epipen) training
- Infection Control Awareness
- Allergy and Allergen Awareness
- Choking Prevention Awareness
- Equality and Diversity Awareness
- Diabetes Awarenessand many other courses