A Pindoria Solicitors are specialize in probate disputes, disputed wills and all types of contentious probate cases. Probate is a term that commonly used when talking about applying for the right to deal with the affairs of someone who has died. However, you'll find that different terms are used, depending on if the deceased person left a will and where they lived. Our Solicitors advise you related suspect fraud or undue influence relating to a Will or for claims where you have been left out of a Will.
We are able to provide services with a wide range of cases including:
• Disputed wills based on allegations of mental capacity.
• Claims under the Inheritance
• Negligently drafted wills and professional negligence claims.
• Will disputes based on allegations of undue influence.
• Wills dispute based on allegations of invalid procedure or fraud.
• Disputes involving Executors or Trustees.
• Disputed Powers of Attorney.
In terms of probate there is a some situation may be you neeed grant.there is a some criteria for need of grant.